- Electrical Engineering Quality Assurance Specialist February 11, 2020
Minimum Qualifications Requirements: Minimum of 10 years in aviation EWIS (Electrical Wiring Interconnect Systems) with 5 years being in quality assurance
Education/Degree Required: Associates degree preferably in Technical Management or a Training Discipline
Specific Skills, Training, Certifications:
- Strong working knowledge of the NAVAIR 505 series, NAVAIR 509 series, SAE 50881F, MIL-HDBK -522, and MIL-HDBK-525
- Good working knowledge of EWIS subjects as: Proof of Concept (PoC) prototype, re-engineering, reverse engineering, risk assessment, critically assessment, Technical Data Packages (TDP), IETM/Intelligent Wiring, and S1000D
- Proficiency in developing and conducting training for all levels of USCG leadership and maintenance levels.
- Information database management experience.
- Experience with technical orders.
- In-depth depot maintenance experience in wire & harness installations/ routing/ clamping, soldering, cannon plug connector terminations, coax connector terminations, and data bus terminations.
- Strong project management experience.
Good working knowledge of wiring diagrams.Information database management experience. Instructing & instructional material development experience. Ability to work in an office and industrial environment.
Travel Involved: Limited and Infrequent
Place of Performance: Elizabeth City, NC
Apply for this Position