- Airworthiness Engineer February 11, 2020
Minimum Qualifications Requirements: Minimum of five (5) years experience involved in the field of airworthiness; - Minimum of two (2) years experienced involved in the field of test and evaluation.
Education/Degree Required: Master of Science degree in Airworthiness Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Astronautics, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Vehicle Engineering. The degree shall be from one of six regional accreditation boards recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation:
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA)
- New England Associations of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NWCCU)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Specific Skills, Training, Certifications:
- Experienced in the functionality and design of aircraft systems and sub-systems, aerodynamics and control.
-Knowledgeable of U.S., DoD, and military aviation regulatory agencies’ certification policies and processes for aircraft components and structures.
-Skilled in the use of standard and specialized tools and the equipment of the discipline.
-Knowledgeable of equipment and tools used in the aerospace industry.
-Ability to work in and around aircraft, to include the top of wings.
Travel Involved: Limited and Infrequent
Place of Performance: Elizabeth City, NC
Apply for this Position