- Java Software Engineer May 24, 2019
CDS² is looking for a Java Software Engineer to design, develop and implement complicated and difficult software capabilities for computer-based systems. Must be willing to code.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
Candidate must have 5 to 15 years’ experience. Must have a strong working knowledge and experience developing Java based software capabilities.
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience in Modern Java Frameworks and Libraries (e.g. Spring, Guava)
- Experience in designing enterprise APIs
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigms
- Experience with the agile software lifecycle
- Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Git, Nexus, Maven)
Candidate should have inquisitive nature, responsiveness, and excellent testing skills. Must possess strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines. Will work in a fast-paced, small business environment with a talented team.
- Experience in cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)
Scripting experience is a huge plus.
TS/SCI with Poly preferred. If uncleared, must have the ability to obtain the clearance so therefore must be a U.S. Citizen.
Place of Performance:
Linthicum Heights, MD
Apply for this Position