- Cloud Software Engineer May 24, 2019
CDS² is looking for talented Cloud Software Engineers (at all levels) to design, develop and implement complicated and difficult software capabilities for computer-based systems.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
Candidate must have 5 to 15 years’ experience. Must have a strong working knowledge and experience developing cloud software-based capabilities.
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience. Will consider any candidate that has the tool set below regardless of years of experience as we need support on all levels.
Specific Skills, Training, Certifications:
- Experience in streaming and/or batch analytics (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Flink, Storm, MapReduce, Hadoop)
- Experience in distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)
- Experience in designing enterprise APIs
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigms
- Experience in cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Modern Java Frameworks and Libraries (e.g. Spring, Guava)
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Git, Nexus, Maven)
- Experience with the agile software lifecycle
- Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Candidate should be inquisitive in nature, responsiveness, and excellent testing skills. Must possess strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines. Will work in a fast-paced, small business environment with a talented team.
- Scripting experience is a huge plus.
Machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural networks experience is a huge plus (e.g. Tensorflow)
A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph is desired but only a Secret level is required to start. If not current clearance, must be eligible to obtain a government security clearance and therefore all candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
Place of Performance: TBD Onsite at Ft. Belvoir, NSA, Cybercom, or DIS
Apply for this Position